The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a Regulation of the European Union and, from 25 May 2018, it applies to all organisations that collect and process the personal data of EU citizens.
ClarityEnglish confirms that:
- All ClarityEnglish employees have received awareness training regarding data protection and the GDPR.
- Everyone within ClarityEnglish understands their roles in the protection of personal data, and will receive training where needed.
- We are keeping records of processing as required by the GDPR.
- We do not use sub-processors.
- All of our employees are subject to confidentiality obligations with respect to personal data.
- When ClarityEnglish transfers any customers’ personal data internationally, we will ensure that the transfer is legal under the GDPR.
- We have policies and other controls in place to provide appropriate protection of customers’ personal data, based on a careful assessment of risk.